• To formulate and implement HR strategies, objectives and processes which are fully aligned to the overall business strategy.
• To implement organizational change, people development, career development and compensation processes to support the attraction and retention of key staff.
• To implement performance management, reward and recognition strategies which facilitate, support and maintain a high performance culture.
• To contribute to the development of a value based organizational culture which will inspire employee commitment and promote a winning spirit.
• To implement standardized global people Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) which allow the measurement of progress against the key people objectives.
• Pro actively supports all recruiting efforts and is heavily involved in interviewing process.
• To work actively with Global HR colleagues to promote and develop the HR function.
• To assess regularly customer needs and satisfaction and adjust services accordingly.
• 7-10 years of experience.
• Universitiy degree in social sciences or business discipline, or professional HR qualification.
• Further Education in HR desirable (if the first degree is different).
• Human Resources, coaching, training, organisational development/consulting, cross cultural communication.
• Ability to network with various in-country and corporate HR functions in order to ensure the co-ordinated delivery of services, strong work ethic, exposure to both.
• Track record of sucessfully managing major change, cultural awareness and sensitivity.
To apply please e-mail CV with your full career details to email@example.com
Please be sure that all information you rendered us will be accepted and kept in the strictest confidence.
|© BM Recruiting, 2010
All rights reserved.
|25, Reitarska St., Kyiv, Ukraine, 01034, Tel.: +380 44 332 9601,