Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Advising on Ukrainian regulatory matters in the field of intellectual properties services;
2. Advising on all aspects of trademark prosecution and cancellation proceedings;
3. IP due diligence;
4. IP litigation;
5. Agreement drafting (licensing, franchising, domain registration);
6. Representing a multinational clients base on the full range of intellectual property and copyright issues including due diligence and transactional support work;
7. Drafting legal memoranda on Ukrainian regulatory issues;
8. Participating in negotiations with clients.
9. Relevant university degree in Law with superior academic credentials
10. LL.M degree is a plus
11. Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
12. Advanced computer skills
13. Very strong communication skills
14. Must have a strong negotiation skills
15. Very good theoretical and practical knowledge of the IP law field. IP litigation experience is an advantage
16. Entrepreneurial attitude, business oriented, flexible, willing to fully commit
Our client offers professional and career opportunities, and competitive social package.
To apply please e-mail CV with your career details to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be sure that all information you rendered us will be accepted and kept in the strictest confidence.
|© BM Recruiting, 2010
All rights reserved.
|25, Reitarska St., Kyiv, Ukraine, 01034, Tel.: +380 44 332 9601,