Our client, one of the leading law firms with international exposure, is pleased to announce a vacancy of Real Estate Senior Associate Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- on-going real estate related structuring;
- on-going various real estate and land matters;
- conducting due diligence;
- review and analyze the results of due diligence;
- collect and collate materials on various legal subjects;
- participate in negotiations;
- draft memoranda in Ukrainian, Russian and English languages;
- keep systematic records of and store applicable real estate legislative regulatory acts;
- prepare opinions on legal matters;
- advise clients, partners, other associates of the current state of and changes to applicable real estate law, and other legal matters.
- Ukrainian qualified with superior academic credentials;
- LL.M degree is a plus;
- five-seven years of general legal experience
- at least 3 years of relevant experience as an associate in a law firm;
- proficient computer skills, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- native Ukrainian speaker with fluent spoken and written English and Russian.
- career oriented;
- proactive and ambitious;
- proven project/team management skills;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- excellent written & oral presentation skills;
- ability to work under pressure;
- ability to work independently and as part of a team.